Saturday, June 21, 2008

Nana and Big Pop's

We spent the last 10 days at my parent's house - which was quite an adventure for Wyatt (and Anna Grace was there for 5 days). They went to VBS with my parents - among that excitement, they got to do a lot of other things such as:

DRESS UP!



PRINCESS HAIR


GIGGLED ALOT


PLAYED OUTSIDE

















BATHS
LOVIN' FROM NANNY
LOVIN' FROM NANA
LOVIN' FROM BIP POP


STORY TIME

CUPCAKES!
VIDEOS!



BEE STINGS!
MORE OUTSIDE!
A BUNNY!
MORE BATHS!
MORE LOVIN'


MUSIC TIME!
SANDBOX!
SWEET COO's!
NANNY GIGGLES!
AND I DID LOTS OF THIS


we had a wonderful time at my parents despite the sleeping episodes. The help my parents gave me was priceless. We all had a wonderful time. There truly is no more special place for my son than his grandparents' house.

3 comments:

Aron said...

What Fun! Those are three REALLY CUTE kids! And I can't believe how big Walker looks already. I want to meet this child!

Kayne and Thomas said...

We did have a great time! Even though I was only there two days, I wish I had been there longer. Those are fun and precious moments. AG had a great time spending time with Big pop, Nana, Nanny, Wyatt, Walker and you.

taiterg said...

wyatt is w/out a doubt a mini wes...baby walker looks like big pop...and you made me cry w/ your "life humbles me" story...also, my fave quote from the videos is "well, i'm glad to see you treating your manger scene so...reverently." ;-)