Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Shirtless. Porch Swing. Popsicles.

















Life is Good.
(after a recent conversation, I'm trying to not make life seem so "perfect" in these blogs. As I looked over this post, I was reminded of that conversation. As we all know, life is never perfect. But this particular night sure was fun. So...even though life is by no means perfect...we certainly have precious moments like these to appreciate. And I am thankful for this night.
I truly enjoyed myself.
And I truly enjoyed my son. )

7 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

very sweet and precious. I love how the popsicle looks like it is almost gone and then grows in the pictures! Wyatt looks so happy! He was enjoying himself!

taiterg said...

aw sage, i love these pictures...esp. the one where he is laughing...and the one you are in is beautiful ;-)

Tyler said...

I love the pics. We need to set a time for me to take your family pictures. Let me know!

amyop said...

That popsicle looks so yummy! Now that we are in our home you will have to bring Wyatt and Walker to come and have a dip in the pool! I told John Van that the pool hut was eventually going to be our popsicle hut! He thinks it's going to be the mens room?? Little does he know? HAHA!!!

Jill H said...

Good call on the "no shirt"! You all are too cute! I am glad you had a fun night. It's important to recognize those times and savor them.

Susan said...

Those pics are PRECIOUS!! MIss you!

the cochrans said...

I love looking at your blog and how "real" you are!! Don't ever hold back those perfect moments!!