Sunday, July 13, 2008

Walker Reeves



Walker (to walk)
Reeves (servant)

at 10 weeks, its too early to see if his name fits his personality- BUT - I will tell you all the things that my Walker is to me:
He is sunshine, full of smiles and coos, oh his sweet language - I just LOVE to hear him talk. He has a sweet temperment - his arms and legs move quickly when you talk closely to his face - his hair is soft, his skin is even softer, his arms and legs have countless creases, his eyes are aware of every ceiling fan in the room, he is strong, he loves his paci and thumb and he has captured my heart, oh how i love this little one.

I took this picture on July 3 - and he rolled over a few days later...9 times.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love this picture! He is such a cutie & has changed so much since I saw him last!