Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Some Fun Things He's Said Lately...




Putting his socks on:
Me: Wyatt, I need to put your socks on. Give me a foot. Any foot.
Wyatt: How about the mean foot?
Me: The mean foot?
Wyatt: Yeah, the mad foot.

While reading a book (Snow White)
Me: The Prince's kiss broke the spell. To everyone's astonishment, Snow White opened her eyes.
Wyatt: Now she will ride on that horse?

After one of the many potty training accidents.
Me: Wyatt, when will you be potty trained?
Wyatt: At 6:30.

Pretty much any time Walker cries:
Wyatt: I think he needs to go to bed now.

Singing:
Wyatt: "I got the joy, joy, joy down in my heart. Down in my heart, down in my heart..."
Anna Grace: "what do you have in your heart?"
Wyatt: "I got the love of monster in my heart!"

At the beach, after putting on some dinosaur underwear, he ran out of his room and yelled out to a room full of adults.
Wyatt: (loudly) "I have a pteradactal in my underpants!
"

7 comments:

The Severances said...

too funny!

Shannon said...

Dear Sage,
Thanks for the good laugh-out-loud! Your Wyatt sounds like he brings such joy to you! And I just read your Christmas story below... tears and laughter all through it! I loved it.
love, Shannon

rita and andy said...

I love hat little guy! Glad I was around for a few of those conversations! :-0)

Our4GreatKids said...

Hilarious... your little man cracks me up!

Kayne and Thomas said...

I love that boy!! So precious!! Glad you are taking notes and recording all of these!

Courtney said...

That made my night reading both of the latest blogs. We love you guys and your boys make me smile.

Jeremy

Tyler said...

To add to the potty training thing....

I was unfortunately the first one to discover Sunday night's little accident. It went something like this:

Tyler: "Wyatt what's that smell?"
Wyatt: "......(grin).."

Tyler: "Wyatt did you have an accident?"
Wyatt: (Completely unashamedly and genuine) "Yes."
Ethan: "Get out of our tent Tyler."

Tyler: "......."