Friday, January 23, 2009

3 more things that got me...

Walker: da da da da dadada da da
Wyatt: I think he's trying to say 'buffalo'

Wyatt fell and was crying.
Wes: does your leg hurt?
Wyatt: (crying) yes.
Wes: does your foot hurt?
Wyatt: (crying more) yes
Wes: does your arm hurt?
Wyatt: (crying louder) yes! (a little perturbed) all the things hurt!

I was singing the Hallelujah Chorus to Wyatt
Really getting into it - I was singing all parts. The bass, tenor, alto and soprano
getting louder and louder - you may recall...
"King of Kings!" "Forever and ever"
"And Lord of Lords!" "Hallelujah! Hallelujah!"

Wyatt: Is that song about when Jesus walked out of the tomb?
Me: It sure is.
:)

3 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

So sweet, precious and priceless.

Susan said...

Sage, I can just see you/hear you singing this! I'm sure we would both get a kick out of the songs we sing/ dances/silly things we do with our kids in the comfort of our own homes:)

Charissa said...

Chris and I laughed as I read these out loud!
I thought of you today when I read about this new blog. See what you think - if it fits the bill for you.
http://totallytots.blogspot.com/
Look for Tyler's pictures on Facebook tomorrow.