Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cute Wyatt-isms

Wyatt: Mommy, when Brighty dies, can we get a goat?
Me: What?
Wyatt: I really want to get a goat when Brighty dies.
Me: Why do you want to have a goat?
Wyatt: Well Daddy told me that we could.
Me: ?
Wyatt: We can have lots of yogart.

this has been the subject of our conversation about 5x in the past week.

two days ago:
Wyatt: Mommy, when Brighty dies, can we get a goat?
Me: Wyatt, we need to cherish Brighty. One day he will die and we will be sad. We will miss him. Let's enjoy him while we have him.

after he had some time to think about it.
Wyatt: Mommy, when will Brighty die.

yesterday:
Wyatt: Mommy, when Brighty dies, I don't want to get a goat. I want to get a ferret.
Me: ?

1 comment:

Our4GreatKids said...

We have similar conversations at our house?? I am certainly going to miss Wyatt & his stories & questions in CW on Sundays... he always has something very exciting to tell me... I love his perspective on life!