Monday, March 22, 2010

Funny Conversations with Wyatt:

One afternoon:
Wyatt: Mommy and Daddy, do you want to see the picture of the wolf?

Us: Yes

Wyatt: (poses on his knees with his head looking straight up, mouth open)

Us: Now what was that again?

Wyatt: Now do you want to see the video?

Us: Sure

Wyatt: poses on his knees, with his head looking straight up, mouth open saying 'ooouuuuwww' (aka howling)

Us: oh. clever.

Earlier today:
Wyatt: (decked out in pirate attire) Mommy, will you put this on me? (it was a hankerchief to be tied around his head)

Me: Sure

Wyatt: (while I'm tying the hanky) Arrrrrr!

Me: Ahhhh! That scares me.

Wyatt: (louder) ARRRRR!

Me: Are you a mean pirate?

Wyatt: Nah. Pirates just say 'arrrr'

Wyatt: (seconds later, whispering) And they don't brush their teeth.

Pulling into Panera Bread Co Parking Lot:
Wyatt: Is this the bread competition?

In the Grocery Store:
Wyatt: Mommy, look it's a bird!

Me: A real bird?

Wyatt: YES! It's another miracle!

1 comment:

amyop said...

I am so glad you post about Wyatt's conversations! They make me smile and just make my day that much better!