Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Birthday Babies

Lalla, 3 weeks; T, 1 week
Hard to believe these babies are 1 year old.



T and Lalla

Our mom hosted a family birthday party for these little ones - She was delighted to hold such a special event in her home and she prepared in such tangible and loving ways...
she made Lalla and T their own birthday placemat and
she sewed them each their own bib.


T and Lalla are hilarious together. They touch each other and test each other - taking toys from one another, pulling on one another, all the while staring.

I had the job of making the cakes. Which I was delighted to do.
A blue polka dot one for T-man

and a pink one for Lalla girl

all the grandparents came which I thought was really special.
To have Thomas' parents, my parents and Wes' parents all in the same room together. It was a picture of God's grace to me in many ways. The three couples had no idea when they married many years ago what the Lord would provide and allow...
Mom also made birthday hats for each birthday baby.


All the grandchildren were delighted to celebrate such a wonderful day - it was such a fun day. I loved each minute of it.
Dad and Mom even had special drinks for Kayne and I. She and I both love glass-bottled Mexican coke. And they had tub of ice with many of these chilling in the middle.
Such a special day.
Thank you mom and dad for your love for Kayne and I - you love us so well. Thank you to the grandparents who travelled to be with these children on such a special day.
We love you deeply.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
1 Corinthians 10:31

1 comment:

Crystal said...

what a sweet party!!