Sunday, October 16, 2011

Adding On...




I just realized how long it has been.
We've been busy and I've not been feeling well.
That is due to the fact that we are going to be adding to our family.
We will have another Andrews baby in our home April 21(stsh)

We are delighted.
Shocked at the Lord's timing.
But thankful for His good and perfect ways.

We will find out the gender in early December.
For those of you who have had babies, you know the survival mode?
That's my way of living.
I am trying to do more than necessary but my energy is low and my tummy is sick.
So I know that there is grace for this season and there is good in the rest and the stillness that comes with abruptly moving at a slower pace.
I don't want to miss out on these gifts. I will miss them when I get my energy back and (hopefully) begin feeling better. I will miss the naps in the afternoon.

I have really experienced the depth of God's grace in tangible ways.
While I've not had much motivation to clean my house or clean up after a meal, I've had motivation to continue kindergarten at our same pace. I am so thankful for this. Wyatt and I are still really enjoying pretty much all things about homeschooling.

Wes is very busy with his midterm studies and papers. We are in the full swing of the Fall. We are so excited about the Tigers. They have been such fun to watch (except the first half last night). Walker really loves his preschool. Lalla is still crawling and sucking her thumb a lot - still not walking... but I'm in no hurry.

Overall we're well.
And tired.
And living by His grace.
And trying to rest.
ps - I know the pic is cheesy.

3 comments:

User Not Found said...

SAGE! I have tears in my eyes! What a blessing! Many, many congratulations. We love all SIX of you!

Bran said...

Oh, Sagers!!! So exciting! Awesome!!!! Our #4 was some crazy timing too, and I'm right there with you, girl! I love the post in so many ways--the picture is precious! Congrats, my friend. I rejoice with you.
Love you
B

brooks said...

sagie!!! what wonderful news!!! i am so thrilled for y'all! i love keeping up with you through your blog. you are so precious! love you and miss you. kisses all around!