Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back From the North Pole

Okay, so it wasn't exactly the North Pole, but it was -1 degree when everyone went skiing. Because of being prego, I was not allowed to partake in such fun wintry glee. But I managed to recover the loss with a full day of reading and movies!

"Movies?" was the response from Wes. An exclaimed "YES" was my response, followed by a quick "I may never have the opportunity to do this again!"

I managed to find a lot of comfort

in sitting by the fire

and enjoying the splendor of

His glorious, icy creation.

"From whose womb has come the ice?
And the frost of heaven, who has given it birth?"
Job 38:29

wes and i at our room at snowshoe moutain, wv

mandy, me, anna and melissa savoring some much needed rest






1 comment:

rita and andy said...

Looks mighty cold but also a lot of fun!!