Friday, January 11, 2008

Fireworks on New Years

"Wouldn't exactly say they are 'lined' up, all down the beach."
- Rita McInville
This New Year's Eve, Wes, Wyatt and I enjoyed a night at the beach with some wonderful friends, Andy, Rita, Chris and Charissa. Wes assured us that after midnight, the fireworks would be "lined up" all down the beach, "from one end to the other." Well, lets just say that after the New Year (or Dew Year, according to Mr. Clark), we had a short, but very entertaining, fireworks display right outside our balcony.
In this video, there are many screams and yells, all from our group, much of which I shamefully am responsible for. Including the dreadful "bring it on" at the end.
A Belated Happy Dew Year!

6 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

Woo Hoo!

Nate said...

Sage- you crack me up with the "bring it on!" - Remember the 1st new year's we were in flo-town - shooting off fireworks on the beach? Sounds like it was fun!
su

rita and andy said...

What great memories!! We had sooo much fun!

Cayce said...

I would have never known that was you screaming, Bring It On. I'm impressed at your loud man voice! Way to go!

Cayce said...

Hey girl! I'm not sure what email address to use for you....can you let me know your current email? I have several for you. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Just for the record - Catherine was quite upset that she missed the listing of who hung out with you on New Years :) Check out our picture site with a cute one of Wyatt and Andy