Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Fun Day in Columbia

Wes, Wyatt and I headed out early this morning to the state's capital for a doctor's appointment, but we decided to make it a family adventure! So I packed up some lunches this morning, we swung by our neighborhood coffee shop:), and we were off. Wes and I had a really nice, quality conversation on the way up, Wyatt contributed many meaningful thoughts as well;) and the best part is, we had a wonderful report from the Dermatologist. Wyatt has a small spot on his leg and it turns out, that's exactly what it is. A small spot.
No worries. Whatsoever.
Praise and Thanks to our Great God in Heaven!
Here are some fun captured moments from our day.

on the way up to Cola

wearing the shades...


and...the "open lens" feature

waiting for the doctor...trying to get a good pic

really struggling to get a good one

caught off guard, trying to get that good picture

almost...wait, not quite ready yet.
not really sure what Wes's goal was with this picture

Daddy caught us

finally...the winner


What We Did to Occupy Our Time...


And to Occupy A Little More Time...

And for those of you who are "on the edge of your seat"...

7 comments:

Aron said...

Oh my goodness, Sage, he is SO CUTE!!! LOVE the open glasses and "what does Wyatt say?". He's a doll!

rita and andy said...

Wes and Sage,
That was great...It made our morning! He is so cute...Thank you for sharing with us!

Liz said...

Love it! I miss him! Little man of many talents...he does love his animals! Glad to hear the appointment went well!

Cayce said...

He knows more animal noises than I do.....I really wasn't sure about the camel but he was very clear! Way to go Wyatt!

Courtney said...

okay, so, i'm pretty happy about that post. because it makes me feel so much better that i'm not the only crazy mom who can be endlessly amused by her child making animal noises. seriously. Jeremy and I will say to each other, "There's no way parents can continue to laugh at the things their child says over and over like we do...don't you think it should get old?" But it DOESN'T and so I'm so glad you shared funny Wyatt videos. Validates us as hopelessly-in-love parents!

ps - great to see you today...i kept thinking about our time and what kept coming to my mind about you, sage, was grace...graciousness, gracefulness, you are a woman of grace and i want to hang out with you more so it rubs off on me...would that be okay? :)

Rebecca said...

Sage- I did not know you guys had a blog- FUN!!!!! Wyatt is ADORABLE!! Tallon came up while I was looking at pics and kept saying "WY" "Wy" trying to say Wyatt's name!!!!

amyop said...

He is so attentive to you! That is amazing! Thanks for sharing your day!