Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer Recap in Pictures

Wes caught a HUGE fish!


Wyatt and I had a special date.


Played with LOTS of animals.


Brighty got some time in with his closest companion. :)


And we had:

TIME WITH FAMILY

Cousin Jacob and Wyatt


Cousin Aidan (Wes's sister's little one)


Hayley (Wes's sister's bigger little one)



Played Hard. Slept Hard.



Wes's sister, Stacey held Walker



Loved on Anna Grace



Cutie Walker smiled a lot :)


...and learned to hold things


...and slept in a girlie bean bag and blanket


...and spent time on his tummy


...and smiled alot



We had time:
ON THE BEACH










We went to a boat parade






We had time:
WITH FRIENDS

Visited sweet Susan and Bella
Saw the Emerts at the pool lots.
We had time:
AT THE BOOKSTORE
THE PARK


THE POOL:
Wyatt learned to go under


Walker did this...
...and then this...


We had a wonderful summer. I feel very blessed to be where we are right now. I have not always had the opportunity to be at home full time. In fact, when Wyatt was born I went back to work until he was 11 months old. I pumped twice a day and my selfless sister, Kayne faithfully and lovingly kept my baby boy.
I'm so thankful that the Lord eventually, (in His perfect time)brought me here - it's been a sweet summer. Sure there have been challenges, but it's been really nice overall - sort of how our Flo-town weather has been (hot, humid - some days unbearable, some thunderstorms, though some refreshing rain and then some really perfect days, too)
"You are observing special days and months and seasons and years." - Galatians 4:10
Next week, we are heading out for our family's vacation to the beach. And tonight, Wyatt and Wes are in the backyard camping so I'll have some more posts coming in the next few days.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Good pics & updates!

Jill said...

Sage- It's always fun to watch your family live and love life.
I love you guys!
-Jill