Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Margaritaville



A few weeks ago, we went out to eat at Margaritaville in Myrtle Beach. For those of you who have been there, you understand what I mean when I call it entertainment?!?


waiting to be seated (around 4:30pm - in order to miss the three-hour wait)



still waiting. Margaritaville has a sandbox. For families to occupy their time...while they wait.

on a side note. I believe my hubby is most attractive when he's playing with our children. I just love to see him in their world, on their level, in everyway.


kids get coloring books. crayons. masks. instruments. building blocks. super heroes. toy animals. (okay, so some of those are not real)



you child will be entertained. this is what mine did.



there are people on stilts walking around. making balloon objects by request. Here Wyatt is making his request.
"a sword, please."


and there it is...



however. it popped. and the sound scared him.
so the stilt lady made another.
and it popped.

But it was a great night.
It's an experience for sure.
I love how my family responds in these scenerios.
Unpredictable.
But still, a memory...and lots of fun.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love margaritaville! We always go there when we are in myrtle beach!

rita and andy said...

I love the photo's of Wyatt. He is so darn cute!!!

amyop said...

Looks like you had a great time! I know what you mean about seeing there daddys and there children! It truly is the BEST!