Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rory's Wedding

My cousin, Rory Bigger recently got married. So we all went up to Pittsburgh, PA and joined the family for all the wedding festivities. It was really fun - we all got hotel rooms next to each other - a rental car - airplane trips - fast walks through the airport - the whole travel deal (can you tell I don't get to do this often - and I LOVE it)

Walker went with us and really enjoyed himself - except at night, when he forgot to sleep!


The night before the wedding - Wes stayed back in our room with Wyatt to help get that much needed sleep.


And Walker had a new bath experience!


The girls and Dad and Thomas all went over to my aunts for refreshments.


Kayne and Thomas - the picture that made it to Kayne's blog!


At the wedding - I think my Dad is so handsome! Mom - looks beautiful - she just doesn't know how much the camera loves her!


Dad - doing the Y-M-C-A


A nice little cupcake from the "wedding cupcake cascade"


My husband looking spiffy!


Kayne and I and the groom, our cousin, Rory.


Dad's family - Daniel, Aunt Liz, Dad, Kayne, Sage, Uncle Stewart, Uncle Joel, Aunt Sarah, Rory and Kevin.

What a great time it was, as always to get together with the Bigger family. They are a truly wonderful bunch. Oh how I look forward to time again with them.

4 comments:

taiterg said...

i love that picture of you & wes ;-)

Susan said...

Love these pics- but my fave has to be the one of your dad doing the YMCA!

Lindsay Adams said...

Your Dad is awesome! I'm with Susan, the pic of him doing the YMCA is priceless.

Lindsay Adams said...

Your Dad is awesome! I'm with Susan, the pic of him doing the YMCA is priceless.