Friday, February 20, 2009

Count the Stars



Tonight, Wyatt and I were walking outside. I noticed a bright star and pointing in that direction I said, "Wyatt, look at that beautiful star."

He noticed several other stars - pointed them out to me -
And I'll never forget the next words that he said to me. For the rest of my life I'll remember what he said.

His sweet response:
"Mommy, do you remember when God told Abraham to count the stars?"

Sigh.

"Then He brought him outside and said, 'Look now toward heaven and count the stars if you are able to number them.' And He said to him. 'So shall your descendants be.'" - Genesis 15:5

Pretty accurate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that!!! I am so in awe when our kids talk about the Lord at such a young age. It is evident that the Lord is talked about a lot when this happens. The Emerts love the Andrews.