Thursday, October 8, 2009

Swiss Family Bliss


Tonight is family movie night.
computer screen style.
(and pancake dinner night - which I might be even more excited about)
I waited until the last day to get our movie.
(chosen by Wes)
Swiss Family Robinson
oops.
until I realized, it's rather hard to come by?

I checked the library first. nope.
(only 1 out of 26 locations in Charlotte has it, with 3 requests on it)
Then Blockbuster - nope
Then Walmart - nope only online (I need it tonight!)
Then Target - nope only online (I need it tonight -Wyatt is really excited!)

Then my friend Evyn (who showed her 4-year-old, Walker, the movie a few weeks ago) told me they got it at Barnes and Noble, really close to our apartment.

Ahh.
So I was able to reserve it online.
When the boys get up, I'll drive on over there and get it

Pheww. That was close.

1 comment:

Ginny C said...

this sounds like an amazing night. pancakes are my favorite (esp chocolate chips) &swiss family! i might have to move up there. (college kids arent as fun (;)