Thursday, November 5, 2009

Why I Love my Job:

my very own wild thing
Walker's camo boots and beanie
dress up
boys playing outside
fingerpainting
sweet little moments like this
and this
my very own soldier (protector)
their brotherly love
Carolyn Mahaney paints a beautiful and realistic picture in her book, "Feminine Appeal" on being a full time mommy.
I've often struggled to say with confidence at an adult gathering
"I'm a mom".
But I'm growing in that.
And its becoming more natural to say that with assurance and security.
For I am exactly where I need to be and where these boys need me. There is no better call on my life (other than wife to my husband) than to love and nurture these two boys.
And I am thankful for the call.

1 comment:

rita and andy said...

You are an amazing mother and your boys are very blessed to have a MOTHER like you!! You have very sweet and compassionate children and it's because they learn so much from their mommy (and daddy).