Monday, December 7, 2009

My 4 Year Old.

Wyatt turned 4 on November 20. It was such a special day. With this year being the year of transition, we decided to do a tailgate birthday for Wyatt...
this was his cake
our family at Clemson

his sweet friend Ethan now lives in Clemson! It was such a treat for Wyatt to have Ethan at his party. Among his very simple requests were Ethan, Anna Grace and cake.
Wes, me, my sister, Kayne and her hubby, Thomas
the kids got to see Aunt Katey, a Clemson cheerleader! She was such a sport to take a gazillion pics. The kids were, too.
Austin, Wyatt's cousin, Anna Grace, Wyatt's other cousin, Wyatt, Walker, Ethan.
the tailgate spot -
blowing out the candle.
all of us waiting on the parade, which was really awesome!
Melissa, Ethan's mom and Tyler were such a gift to the party!
loved my time with Melissa. Always good to see my sweet friend.
Austin, Wyatt and AG playing together
Kayne was a huge help to me in getting things together for the party, as was my mother. Could not have done it without them. They were huge sports to go along with this one.
sweet daddy moment at his party
his other request regarding his 4th birthday-
that Anna Grace be there. They loved their time together.

Wyatt, my now 4 year old.
pictured here, the morning of his birthday.
We made his favorite, blueberry muffins, which he'd rather haver over any thing else. He opened a small gift and loved his camouflage balloon.
He was so thankful for each little thing.
I love you, my darling.
You are such a gift to us.

1 comment:

rita and andy said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt. Can't believe he is already 4!!! What a great birthday party!