Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thankful




I am so thankful for my family. These are the ones that we spent Thanksgiving with this year and it was truly a wonderful time. I am so thankful for each of them. I am truly the most thankful for the salvation of each of the adults in this picture (Dad, Mom, Nanny, Kayne, Thomas and Wes (and my own)) The Lord used each of them in the process of calling me to Himself in significant ways. I am thankful for what conversation looks like with these adults. I am thankful for meals that we each had to opportunity to plan and make for the family. I am thankful for the tangible ways that each of these adults love my children.

My sweet Nanny has Alzheimer's and cannot carry on a conversation - but I am thankful for her joy. She smiles and laughs.

Lord thank you for these people. I am so thankful for them. You have richly blessed me in knowing them and placing me in their care. Thank you for your good and perfect plan.
Thank you for them!
Amen.

No comments: