Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Favorite Moments from the Hospital...


20 minutes after I got my epidural
(40 minutes before she was born)

when Lalla was born :)

my boys meeting their sister...

both grandmas holding her, doting over her and bringing our boys to the hospital to meet her

the patio in our room!!!

our first family of 5 pic...

taking our new baby girl home with us!


right after we arrived home from the hospital
(well if I'm really honest, I was pretty overwhelmed at this moment, but I was thankful for what this picture represented. Our changed and growing family...

1 comment:

TigerFamily said...

Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful...just like her mommy! No fair you look so stunning, only 40 minutes before delivery:) I love seeing all the pics. Such a precious (and yes at times overwhelming) time. 3 can be busy...and fun, inspiring, beautiful, eventful, and the time of your life! Praying for you and your transition as a mommmy of 3 and as a wife who has 3 kids! May His grace and strength sustain you along these days. LOVED that you had a patio to your hospital room! How fabulous is that! Where in the world did you deliver? Have fun dressing and doting on your little girl....it is way more fun than I ever imagined!