Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Walker's Special Day

I truly cannot believe that 3 years have gone by since our dear Walker Reeves Andrews was given to us by the Lord! He is a gift to us.
We are thankful that the Lord chose US to raise him.

He desired to dress up like a dragon at his birthday party. And invite his little friends to also dress up - so that's what we did...

we had a little party in the park/playground.
Wyatt, Lalla and the birthday boy

Our big 3 year old, Walker and his dragon cake
I got the recipe/design from this website

our friend Melissa was in town and helped me by loving on Lalla

Later that week, Anna Grace (whose birthday is close to Walker's) and her family as well as my mom and dad came for a special birthday dinner.

my mom gave Walker and Anna Grace birthday hats.
the birthday boy (3) and girl (7)
(funny note: I remember at Anna Grace's 4 year birthday party, I was "on the edge" of going into labor)
Cousins blowing out their candle in their birthday cupcake.

Happy Birthday, sweet boy! And happy birthday, dear Anna Grace. You are each a gift from the Lord. We count you as very special gifts that the Lord has given to us.
We love you!

**and our 2 sweet babies that were included of the birthday celebration.
Cousins T and Lalla

No comments: