Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Sweet Surprise on Valentines...

We are not huge Valentinos. Meaning, we don't make HUGE deals of this holiday. But. I must say, today began nice. I woke up to my beloved and my child playing and making breakfast. That is, I got to sleep in (thank you for THIS treasured gift, Wes) and also, a festive addition to our breakfast. Thank you, Wes, for these nice things you did for us on Valentines. I love you very much.


red pancakes!



filling his belly = a very happy boy!


the red pancakes (or yellow) as wyatt referred to them


Then later that day, my little valentine and I met up with our friends Su and baby Bella. We had such a nice time - I love to walk with a good friend in the brisk, cool air. It's just so neat to get them out in the sunshine - even on a cool day and talk through life with a friend. We were bundled up, and so were our little ones. Thanks, Su, for that sweet time. You are such a treasure to me!

Wyatt and Bella: "I can't put my arms down"

A sweet momma and precious baby girl!

look at that sweet face! Her little hat kept covering eyes :)

my lovely little man and I

my sweet friend Su and I

And even later that afternoon Anna Grace came over to play. While the kids napped, I made them some cupcakes and lemonade. This IS a risk letting you into this clip - but this is our norm - we sing, our little ones dance, we dance, they sing too - all for the simplist things - in this clip, it's lemonade.


4 comments:

Cayce said...

I love this Sage! You're a fun mom!!! I especially love the ending with Wyatt's dramatic fall. Happy V-Day!

Kayne and Thomas said...

What a nice Valentines day! I love the video at the end. Wyatt is all happy and then all of a sudden he has his dramatic fall.

Susan said...

We enjoyed our time with y'all too! Love you friend!!

Matt said...

C'mon Wyatt, let's see the dance?