Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cute Things He Said

The Wolf
Wyatt: Mommy, pretend that you said "Ahh! There's a wolf! Come help me!"

Me: "Ahh! There's a wolf! Come help me!"

Wyatt: Okay, but this is the last time.

Kris Meade
(After passing Kris in the car and speaking with him for a bit)
Wyatt: Was that Kris Meade?

Wes and I: Yes

Wyatt: And he is our friend.

Wes and I: Yes

Wyatt: I bet he has a machete.

Wyatt's Name

Wes: Wyatt, what does your name mean?

Wyatt: "Brave Warrior"

Wes: That's right. And what does a brave warrior do?

Wyatt: Fight for what is right.

Wes: That's right.

Me: Wyatt, what is "right"?

Wyatt: (thinking) Well. Killing a bear is right.


Cyp's Wedding
Me: Wyatt, today we are going to a wedding.

Wyatt: Do I get to go to the wedding?

Me: Not this time.

Wyatt: Daddy, are you going to the wedding?

Wes: Yes.

Wyatt: Daddy, will you be a prince today?

Wes: (little caught off guard) Um.Hmm.

Wyatt: And Mommy, will you be a princess?

Me: Um.Hmm.

Wyatt: (beaming) And I'll get to be your dog!

Not real sure what he thought was happening at that wedding, but it is sometimes neat to let the imagination in a child's mind be reality.

2 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

I always love Wyatt's reasoning and his thinking!! He is precious!!

User Not Found said...

A machete? HAHAHA Sage!!! HAHAHA!!!! (Imagine a Taiter laugh coming out of me right now!)