Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Around the house...

I love how peaceful a baby looks when she/he is sleeping :)

I love it when one of her brothers wants to hold her. Wyatt is so sweet and gentle with her. Very relaxed and kind.

First pic of our 3 children :)

can you see which brother is most proud?

the boys began (pre)school today.
Wyatt - 4K and 4 days a week
Walker - 2k and 2 days a week

they were really looking forward to it


outside our new home!

Its been pretty calm and relaxing around here. We're all getting lots of sleep and everyone is getting along beautifully. Not really. But it is nice to write that. One day, those words will be true. Right now, we are doing well - taking each day as it comes. Mostly we're enjoying it - and enduring through the challenges. :) Once Wes and I get more sleep, the challenges will be even more bearable.

I am so thankful for the Lord's grace.
And I am so thankful for my family.
Amen.

No comments: