Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Difference Between a Male and Female



I had some time with just Walker yesterday, unplanned while we were waiting for Wyatt to come home. And we decided to play "flashcards". Its where I hold up a flashcard and Walker tells me what the picture is. So this is how it went down:

Me: What is this? (bird)

Walker: a bird!

Me: Good Job! And this one? (bear)

Walker: a bear! I go get one!

Me: Okay, great idea!

And then he went and got a stuffed animal bear and propped it right next to him.

He then asked if he could be mommy and I be Walker.
I said sure. And this is how THAT went down.

Walker: what is this? (bird)

Me: um. a bird!

Walker: good job! And this one? (bear)

Me: um. a bear! (and then I pretend to be afraid of the stuffed bear and let out a big SCREAM!)

"AGHHHHHHH! Help mommy!"

Walker: I go get a gun and shoot it.

1 comment:

Kayne and Thomas said...

hilarious!! I can't wait for T's little boy personality to shine through soon! I love how boys are immediately the protector/defender and girls are the "damsel in distress". I guess that's why God intended for the man to be the head of his household. It's in his nature!