Thursday, March 13, 2008

Conversations I Wish I had on Camera...

One Morning while Eating Breakfast:
Wyatt: he's a boy
Daddy: who's a boy?
Wyatt: this muffin

One Morning while Eating Breakfast with Me:
Mommy: what's in mommy's belly?
Wyatt: baby Walker
Mommy: that's right
Wyatt: then whose in my belly?

While Playing with His Toy Cow:
Wyatt: there is a calf in this cow's belly! (for some reason, I was floored by this)

While Swinging on a Chair:
Wyatt: mommy, look at me. I'm swinging!
Me: are you a monkey?
Wyatt: no. (pause) I'm a baboon!

While Leaving MMO:
Miss Mary: Wyatt, what's in your mommy's belly?
Wyatt: a goat

4 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

Very sweet! We had a great time with y'all today and wish our time together had been longer.

Cayce said...

Hey friend. I love this. I love that you're keeping track of these precious things. They are hilarious! I love that his muffin is a boy.

rita and andy said...

Great conversation!

Matt said...

A Calf...that's awesome.