Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Making a Big Boy Room...

It took several days...and will take weeks to complete the finishing touches on the wall, BUT we or I should say, Wes did a fantastic job in putting the wallpaper up, painting and completing the chair rail molding. I have letters to paint, pictures to put up, and several other details to finish, BUT other than that, we have finished a Big Boy Room for Wyatt (and later, Walker). Their bedding is grizzly bearish/mountainish/outdoorish so we chose to make the walls look rustic as well.


Priming the walls...





Wallpapering (our first experience putting it UP)





Painting...


The finished room...


7 comments:

Cayce said...

I love it Sage! The wallpaper looks amazing. Great idea and perfect for Wyatt. Thanks for calling this week. We were at the beach with the other pastors' wives. Definitely want to catch up soon. Love you!

Liz said...

Great job! Impressive! Your boys will love this room!

rita and andy said...

WOW! The room looks amazing! You guys did a great job!

Kayne and Thomas said...

I love it! I especially love the picture of Wyatt painting with his shirt off! Too cute!

Susan said...

I love the room! Great job!

Aron said...

So cute! A perfect little boy room!

amyop said...

I love this room! I will have to get some great ideas when we need to convert Griffin!