Saturday, March 15, 2008

Nana and Big Pop's Zoo Spontaneity

Spontaneity is a great thing! I am in love with this way of life! There was a time when a detailed plan gave me great joy and excitement. In fact, I used to conjure up a plan for my day before my toes touched the floor in the morning.

Then I got married.
Then we had a child.
Alot changed.

In any event, whether it is because I am now a mom and can claim that my life is no longer my own or that through life's seasons, God has taught me that His plan will always trump my plan, OR that I am in love with a spontaneous man that has greatly influenced me...I do know one thing.

And that is.

That spontaneity and I mesh well together. :) Soooo when my mom called me up and asked if she and my dad could meet us all at Riverbanks for a picnic and some zoo time, I was delighted. On a morning that was going quickly sour, this sweet spontaneous offer was incredibly well received with a passionate "YES!" from me. So off we went to Columbia... Kayne, Anna Grace, her little friend Jayce, Wyatt and myself to meet Big Pop and Nana for a fun time at the zoo.


















"Um. Can I get some help?
(he later did receive help from a friendly zookeeper)


It's Bronze: Gotcha!

He is so awed by these creatures...

2 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

Great pictures! I am glad we went too. It was a lot of fun!

amyop said...

Looks like you all had fun! I am also so excited about Wyatt with his big boy bed and no pasi! Way to go MOM AND DAD!