Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Challenge: Trying to Take a Nice Picture...

...and by nice, I simply mean a picture with both faces. :)

By no stretch of the imagination are we good photographers, but we are trying. Now that we have two children to hopefully capture sweet faces, nice smiles, expressive glances, we have discovered that our children...move...alot. We have also discovered a delay in our camera, which makes picture-taking challenging. This also explains why 97% of our blog photos are blurry.

The good news: we're trying!

Soooo, here are some attempts from both Wes and I (won't say which of us took which pics) to get a nice face picture of our boys.

Oh, and if you have the time, send me a comment on your favorite one.
I'd love to know.
Just, you know... to know. :)


A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

5 comments:

Liz said...

So sweet! I like C, D, and I the best. I like C because of Wyatt's expression, so funny! D and I are similar but I like them both. Keep taking those precious pictures!

Courtney said...

C, D, and I...okay as I was typing that, I read that's exactly the same 3 that "Liz" picked. Don't know her but she's got good taste :)

Anyway, So GOOD to "randomly" see you guys tonight and want to see you more, pleeease. Walker, um,
don't even recognize him, he's changed so much since I last saw him. That either means he is changing way too fast or I need to stop by and give him some lovin!!

Kayne and Thomas said...

I love D and I. I love that Wyatt is smiling and so happy while Walker sleeps. Those are precious. I am glad you could come to the recital tonight. I know it meant a lot to AG to see you there.....and hey, those other people DID bring their baby! Ha! ha!

Susan said...

Ok, so I looked through the pics like 3 times and I can't pick one- they are all so cute! I love Wyatt's faces! So So sweet!

taiterg said...

i love C & I...C b/c wyatt is like "what?" and I b/c it is just precious ;-)
and i still don;t think walker looks like any of you ;-)