Thursday, May 22, 2008

David Cook Wins!




We haven't been watching American Idol over the past few years but this year Wes and I watched it from its first episode to the finale last night. We were very happy with the winner as I truly believe that David Cook is one of the most talented musicians out there. He has a really neat, humble background as well - which just makes him that much more relatable.


Below is one of my favorite David Cook performances. Here he took the Mariah Carey song, "Always Be My Baby" and changed the arrangement to suit his style of voice and music. He did this with so many songs - which is one reason among several that he is truly an artist.



Turn up your volume.


Enjoy!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I have to comment about this, too! I'm so glad you posted about this on your blog! I thought about putting something on my blog, too! So happy he won- but I am sad that it is over, now :(

Kayne and Thomas said...

In the words of Alexis Cohen - "All Rising!"

Kayne and Thomas said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEnsDnfiwLI