Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Found a Lion






...and He was Roaring.
Wyatt went to Anna Grace's dress up party as Aslan, the Lion. He was quite confident, asking me if he could roar at everyone on the way into the party. "Sure," I said. "You are a lion." He puffed up his chest and bravely walked inside the gate.
Well there was a huge parachute game going on when we walked in.
I saw a frown appear on Aslan's face.
"Come on, Wyatt. Let's go join in the parachute."
"NO," Wyatt said firmly.
"Aslan is nervous."

3 comments:

Our4GreatKids said...

I love the way you document your conversations w/your little man... he is so very cute!

Rebecca said...

that is absolutely precious- LOVE hearing Wyatt's conversations with you!

Kayne and Thomas said...

Such a sweet boy! I love him to pieces!!