Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Similarities

Lately, some people have mentioned that Walker is looking like Wyatt. I've not yet been able to see that they look alike until I went back through some pictures. While I don't think they look JUST alike, there are certainly similarities. And I think the similarities show up in their expressions more than their actual features. Familiar indeed.

(I don't think captions are needed as I'm sure you can detect who is who)



Sleeping Face.

Smile.

Expressive eyes.

3 comments:

Kayne and Thomas said...

Two precious boys. Love them both dearly!

amyop said...

I agree with you mommy!!!
I never saw it until that second picture you posted of Walker with that Huge smile! They share the best part of each other their expressions thats what make them so crazy cute!!!

Bran said...

they do look alike! I really see it in the smile