Monday, October 27, 2008

Mrs. Jackie Has Won My Heart


It's probably a phase.
But its a sweet phase.
And I embrace it.
Wyatt chooses something to be and we pretend he is that. This morning he was a kitty and we were a family of kittys. He told me he was going to see Mrs. Jackie kitty (his teacher) and Miss Oscenia kitty and to a class full of kittys.
So upon entering his class, Mrs. Jackie greets him at the door.
"Hello Wyatt."
And Wyatt responds, "I'm a kitty and this is our kitty class."
And what does Mrs. Jackie say to him?
She knelt down on his level,
looks him in the eyes
and lovingly says,
"Oh in that case. Meow. Meow."
Mrs. Jackie knows how to speak my child's love language.
And I'm so thankful she chooses to.

1 comment:

Kayne and Thomas said...

I am crying. That is so, so precious. I love it!