Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wyatt's Words




Two things he said recently that really captured my attention and my heart.


1. He was playing with his manger people again. He was Gabriel and he asked me to be Mary. And these are the words that were exchanged.


W (Gabriel) - Hey Mary. You're going to have a son.

S (Mary) - Oh Wow. This is wonderful. What will his name be?

W (Gabriel) - Jesus.

S (Mary) - Oh this is wonderful.

W (Gabriel) - Yay Jesus! Now do you want to come to my house and jump around?


2. The other night we had an opportunity to feed a homeless man (in the Bojangles drive thru). Afterwards Wes asked Wyatt a few questions and this is how those words went...


Wes - If someone is hungry, what do we give them?

Wyatt - some food

Wes - If someone is thirsty, what do we give them?

Wyatt - some milk and some apple juice

Wes - If someone is cold what do we give them?

Wyatt - a sweater

Wes - If its raining, what can we give someone?

Wyatt - a raincoat...and a rainbow.

4 comments:

rita and andy said...

I love it! Especially the final words in each situation. Wyatt was so sweet on Monday. He came up to me and said "hello Rita" and then gave me a huge hug! Precious little one...

Jill said...

PRECIOUS!
And great questions to ask your little guys!
Love you and miss you!

Our4GreatKids said...

I just love it!

Kayne and Thomas said...

That is great!! Wyatt is so precious!