Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Exciting News

we just found out today that Wyatt will play the part of toddler Jesus in our church's Living Nativity. So fun.

Last year his pal, Ethan played the part and did a fantastic job receiving the gifts from the Wise Men. Wyatt was so proud of his buddy and excitedly watched him as an awe-inspired two year old.
Ethan and Wyatt last year
This year, he gets to take on the honor of playing our young Savior. There will be live animals behind and around he, Mary and Joseph. Distraction for sure. He LOVES animals and might just blurt out "A CAMEL!" - the thought, I'm afraid is a likely reality.

Oh and we did a little mock rehearsal today - I instructed him very thoroughly in telling him to "stand there" as I knelt down presenting gifts to him. He even took it a step further held his arms out wide. Very sweet.

Only thing is.
Shortly after he kept saying "I am going to be a camel!"

This could be (will be) very interesting...but nonetheless, what a sweet and rich taste of Jesus this Christmas!

2 comments:

Our4GreatKids said...

I cannot wait to see him!!!! Your sweet little man will remember this forever!! I really enjoyed yesterday... exactly what I needed... time to talk & laugh!

Bran said...

That's awesome. How long will he be standing there? Get a video!!! ;) Can't wait to hear stories and see pictures.