Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm A Big Boy Now!


Walker has been sitting in a high chair for "mealtime" now for the about a month. These are the first moments of he in his highchair. Brings back so many memories - as I took many a picture of my Wyatt in this highchair. I look forward to all the special times ahead in this chair. Its nice when they are contained and you can see all their expressions and interact with them in a way that you can't when they're mobile on the floor.


AND Walker is now eating some food. This is oatmeal - which he enjoys. He also eats green beans, squash, carrots, peas and sweet potatoes. Yay - veggies. Let's keep it going, Walker. I'm so proud of my little man. He's doing so good!
Still working on the sleep!

3 comments:

amyop said...

Way to go with all the veggies!

Kayne and Thomas said...

woo hoo! He looks like a big boy in the high chair! Glad you get a break this weekend...and some sleep!

Kayne and Thomas said...

do you miss him??