Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Three Year Old Sunshine



Wyatt is now three years old. I am soo blessed to have him in my life. The Lord has truly shown me glimpses of HIM in having my Wyatt. He is a joy.

We had a very small party for him - focused on small, togetherness and the things that make him happy.
It was special.
It was small.
We had a very special time celebrating...him.

Wyatt's cake - "a cowa-pittar"
price: powdered sugar,
crisco
yellow cake mix
oh and some baking.


Wyatt's gift - knight costume from Target
price: $11


Effect on Wyatt: A brave, noble, confident little knight
price: Priceless


And since...The knowledge of the full armor of God...
price: eternal...
Happy Birthday my darling.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt!! cute cake Sage!

Liz said...

Sweet sweet post! Happy Birthday Wyatt! We love you!!!!