Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Time for a Bed...

I wasn't prepared for how sad I would be for this.
I wasn't really sad with Wyatt transitioning (and that may have been because I knew the paci transition was going to be much more difficult at that time). But Walker, really, other than his crib (and diapers) doesn't have any other big boy transitions ahead (I say that loosely).

This little guy is just a delight. I really do enjoy him so much. He is so willing and flexible for whatever is next. He requires little "preparation" in order for big things to happen. He just goes with it, usually with a smile and a sweet little face. Ahhh. My baby is growing up.

For his first few nights, (and last nights in our apartment) we decided to put his mattress on the floor in order to prevent as much injury (and transition drama) as possible. This little guy will have several transitions ahead - a new place to live (will update more on that in another post), a baby sister, and one day...potty training.


He's done great.
He's slept in his new bed 2 nights and 2 naps.

We're proud of our Walker.
(wipe tear)

1 comment:

amyop said...

He is just precious! What a big boy! Yay from the Penningtons