Thursday, September 24, 2009

Muscle-Shirt

Wyatt adores his "muscle shirt".
(some may know these as wife-beaters)
He lovingly named this shirt his "muscle shirt" and it has stuck.
It began in the Spring.
He wears one every day.
If we're out, its under his shirt (even in 100 degree days)
If he's wearing a T-shirt under a collar shirt, its under the T-shirt
He would wear it swimming if I let him.
He would wear it in the bath, if I let him.
If we're at home, the shirt(s) come off all the way down to muscle shirt.
Dress up - the muscle shirt is on as well.

Here are a few clips that show his favorite attire.



2 comments:

Dyers said...

my favorite is that in the first video at the end he says (what sounds like) come on little lion to walker... hilarious

Charissa said...

Ok, I was going to comment about the same thing - little lion, so sweet. I also can't believe how well trained Brighton is. I'm glad he is doing ok in the apt. Wyatt is doing well with his authoritative voice!