Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tiny House Blog


So thus begins a new era for me and my family. God's faithful provision and promises of an abundant life have lead us to an apartment in Charlotte. First, before anything else, may I give Him all the glory for where we are and how we've come to be here. Truly as 1 Corinithians 10:31 proclaims: "For from Him and to Him and through Him are all things,"

I see this tiny place we are living as from Him, to Him and through Him.

The lessons I've already learned in this apartment. Wow.
Stay tuned for blogs on what we've been doing, what our place looks like and most importantly what He is teaching us.

*tinyhouseblog.com that has come to be a source of inspiration and practical tips for us in our new place. Check it out if you have some time.

1 comment:

Bran said...

I think small things are cute. Your place makes me think....CU-Te!!!

love you guys.