Monday, January 31, 2011

I Met My Goals!

On my last post with my 3 main goals for today,
I've met all of them!

1) Do 3 loads of laundry (I did 4!)
2) Take my kids to the playground
3) Have a family movie night (I chose Land Before Time on Netflix 'play instantly' feature)

In between these 3 main goals, we:
ate breakfast,
had our family devotion afterwards,
prayed for our designated people on Monday,
cleaned up the kitchen,
talked to my mom
fed Lalla
fed the dog,
cleaned the playroom
put Lalla to bed
laundry
made the boys' beds (requires my management)
got the boys' dressed (requires my management)
brushed teeth (requires my management)
fed Lalla
helped a neighbor who was moving (very little)
playground
ate lunch
laundry
put Lalla to bed
put Walker to bed
read my bible
bible time with Wyatt
learning time with Wyatt
checked my email
made this blog post
laundry
gave the boys a bath
fed Lalla
ate dinner
put Lalla down
family movie night
put the boys to bed


After I put my boys to bed, I watched a movie for myself. It's an old favorite -
It's called "Only You".

Wes will return tomorrow afternoon.
Both boys will have preschool in the a.m.

So I've made some goals for myself during their preschool time:
1) get my boys to preschool, fed, accompanied with some sort of lunch
2) Target to purchase my 3 things
3) spend time reading my bible

Again, realistic.
I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Charissa said...

How about it for reachable goals! Loved living your life with you for the day.