Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Weekend...


...from our house to yours.

*tonight (Friday) we ate some pizza and watched Sword and the Stone for Family Movie Night which turned out to be very enjoyable for all of us.

*tomorrow day Wes has 14 lectures to listen to so he will keep Lalla and I will take the 2 big boys on a special outing - park and the library.

*tomorrow night Wes and I get to have a night out from our kids (in I don't know, weeks) and we'll be Supper Clubbing it. I'm looking forward to it - it's our first time being a part of something like this. The theme is tapas! How fun is that?
I signed up to bring dessert which is this cheesecake.

Sunday neither Wes nor I have any teaching responsibilities so it will be nice to have both worship and sunday school together. And hopefully a very long, restful sabbath afterwards...

Have a wonderful weekend - enjoy your people.

No comments: