Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

This year I woke up on Valentine's Day...late. Not even realizing I had been given the gift of sleeping in until Walker came in to tell me "Happy Birthday!"

I woke up at 8:18am!
Wes quickly pulled Walker out of the room (and I knew my Valentine was up to something).

So I came out of our room and Walker said something along the lines of
"We fixed b'fast for you!"
I walked downstairs and found this lovely table...
tulips are my favorite flower
Wes let the boys try hot tea
He and I had BIG cups of coffee (Larry's St Valentino blend!)

...and this lovely gift card
card excerpt:
"Your husband handpicked this gift card out of all the gift cards in the world specifically for
"da princess of da world."
It represents some time to yourself. Redeemable ASAP! Just say when..."

and for breakfast
belgium waffles - RED
topped with these lovelies...

It was a very sweet Valentine's Day morning for me!
Happy Valentine's to my handsome man!
Love you so!


No comments: