Monday, February 14, 2011

Lalla girl.

I didn't know a baby could be so enjoyable.

My first was good but I didn't know he was good because I was adjusting to so much change as a new mommy.

My second was a crier.
And not a good sleeper.

Lalla has been my dream for a baby.
The words "will you just stay this age forever?" actually came out of my mouth recently!

I had no idea babies could be so much fun.

We all have a nickname for her:
Wes: Beautiful
Mine: Lalla girl
Wyatt: Sweet petunia
Walker: Cookie
We all enjoy snuggling with her.
And kissing those cheeks!!
She is rolling over regularly.
Laughing a lot.
Saying several consonants like "da and ga"
She LOVES her big brothers.
They make her smile a lot.
She enjoys her floor gym, on her belly or back
her excersaucer
her bouncy seat
being held
dancing
techno (just kidding, but she does have rhythm)
she is such a snuggler!
and a happy girl!

She is very alert and loves to look at us in the face.
She is very social.
Love my little girl so much.
So thankful for our little Lalla.

1 comment:

User Not Found said...

I am thankful for your Lalla girl too! I know that you love your boys, and you have been a wonderful example of a little boys' mama. But I am excited that you are getting to experience life as a little girl's mama, as well! :) She is so precious Sage.